Debra J. Onsager
Master of Science in Oriental Medicine
Diplomate in Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
I earned my Master of Science degree in Oriental Medicine and Bachelor of Science in Nutrition in 2003 from the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine in Racine, WI (www.acupuncture.edu), graduating Summa Cum Laude. This institution is accredited by the state of Wisconsin and is one of the oldest oriental medicine schools in the United States. During the course of the program, I studied at the Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Guangzhou, P.R. China.
I am a certified Acupuncturist in the state of Wisconsin and hold the title of Diplomate in Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM - National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, www.nccaom.org): Nationally certified in the practice of Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology, and Asian Bodywork Therapy.
I am designated a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine.
My youngest patient was 6 weeks old and my oldest patient is 92 years young.
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce, www.halescornerschamber.org
- Wisconsin Society of Certified Acupuncturists, www.wisconsinacupuncture.org
- American Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, www.aaaonline.org
- American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine, www.aborm.org
- National Certification Council of Oriental Medicine, www.nccaom.org
- Differential Diagnosis using Traditional Chinese Medicine
Therapeutic Specialties in addition to general practice:
- Pain Syndromes
- Stress management
- Reproductive Health
- Natural Eye Care
- Acupuncture, Electro-acupuncture
- Moxibustion, Cupping
- Tui na, Acupressure (Asian Bodywork Therapy)
- Laserpuncture - Low Level Laser Therapy & Anodyne® Infrared Therapy
- Chinese Herbology
- Dietary Supplements
- CranioSacral Therapy (www.upledger.com)
- Lymph Drainage Therapy (www.upledger.com)