Your Initial Visit
Please be prepared to stay for 1.5-2 hours on the first treatment, which includes the initial consultation and intake.
Please print out the Health History Form, complete the form and bring it with you on your first visit. Please read the Informed Consent Form and Arbitration Agreement. This form needs to be signed at the time of your first treatment.
Things to consider before arriving for treatment
- Make sure to eat something light an hour or two before arriving.
- Wear loose fitting clothes (gowns are available).
- Bring a list of medications you are taking.
- Full payment via check, cash, or credit card is due at the time of service. I prefer cash or check because I am charged a fee to process credit cards. I will process Flexible Savings Account or Health Savings Account cards for your convenience.
- If you have verified that your health insurance has acupuncture coverage, co-pays and deductibles are still your responsibility. Please call me before your treatment to discuss insurance coverage.
- I accept and process VA acupuncture vouchers.